About the Job:
Biz Sites is an award-winning marketing agency with the goal to grow businesses through a variety of digital marketing services, including; Websites, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Graphic Design and Content Creation. We’re located here in beautiful Wollongong, NSW.
We’ve built a large portfolio of websites for organisations across NSW and internationally. We’re looking for a highly knowledgable WordPress Website Developer that will maintain and develop our vastly growing portfolio of websites.
You can view our previous projects here: https://bizsites.com.au/projects/
This role is in-person here at our Wollongong office with hybrid work options.
The role is currently Casual / Part-time, with an opportunity of full-time employment in the near future.
In this role, you will work closely with our Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Assistant, Website Developer and Director to help bring our client’s marketing campaigns to life. Below are a list of things that are involved with the role:
- Developing new websites using WordPress and Elementor.
- Building custom websites from scratch without pre-made templates.
- Maintaining websites for clients.
- Create visually appealing websites that are responsive and engaging.
- Ensuring websites run smoothly and are up-to-date.
- Integrating third-party apps and tools.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues with websites.
- Seeking opportunities to further optimise websites.
- Ensuring websites are optimised for search engines.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a team as well as strong experience and knowledge of the basic principles of web development.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Portfolio of WordPress websites you have worked on that demonstrate your capabilities.
- Vast knowledge and experience of Elementor.
- Experience with Shopify, WooCommerce and other CMS platforms is a bonus.
- Friendly, energetic, positive and customer-focused personality.
- Experience in a similar role or freelancing.
- Experience integrating third-party plugins and code is advantageous but not compulsory.
- Experience with SEO plugins
What you’ll be all about:
- A desire to contribute to a positive team environment!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work.
- Ability to take and implement feedback.
- Be a creative collaborator.
- High-quality communication skills.
- Take on tasks and execute them within deadlines.
In addition to a competitive wage, Biz Sites offers a range of benefits to our team members, including:
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work options.
- Paid Birthday off.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Fun team building events and social activities.
- Free feed every Friday!
- Additional commission structure offered to all team members.